Compulsory CPD Package - 3 online coursesCPD Interactive, Pick from a choice of over 50 online courses
Select your courses. See what’s available in Ethics, Practice Management and Skills. You can choose any three courses as part of the Compulsory CPD Package special.
Subscribers are able to access CPD Interactive Pty Ltd products (modules) that are not available to general users. Subscription rates may change at the discretion of CPD Interactive Pty Ltd.Your subscription entitles you to the right to access your specified module/s for the time specified, for your own use and not for distribution to any other party.You are responsible for protecting any username and password provided to or created by you, and you undertake that you will ensure this does not become available to any other person.
Use of the CPD Interactive websites are at your risk. None of CPD Interactive’s affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the email or the website, its use, its content or any products or services referred to on the website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the website or its content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The website is designed for the purpose of providing professional development training for lawyers and does not purport to provide legal advice.
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the email or the website. Any links are provided for the convenience of users of the website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by CPD Interactive Pty Ltd and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
- The provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the website.
- Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
The right is reserved to alter the website at any time, even if it changes the equipment needed to access or use the website or any part of it.
Limitation of liability (if any)
CPD Interactive’s total liability to you (if any) for loss, damage or reliance shall be limited to the re-supply of the information or services or payment of the amount paid by you (if any) for accessing the website.
You indemnify CPD Interactive Pty Ltd, their affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or by us as a direct or indirect consequence of your accessing, using or transacting on this site or your attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these terms.
Copyright and intellectual property
The material on the website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the email and the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by CPD Interactive Pty Ltd or their contributors.You may not, without the prior written permission of CPD Interactive Pty Ltd and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of, or create a derivative work from, the website for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on this site which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
No CPD Interactive Pty Ltd logo may be used without the prior, specific, written permission of CPD Interactive Pty Ltd.
Links to CPD Interactive
You are welcome to create links from your website to CPD Interactive Pty Ltd. However, you must not use CPD Interactive Pty Ltd logos for this purpose unless you have the permission of CPD Interactive Pty Ltd.